Monday, May 18, 2015

April Favorites 2015

April Favorites 2015, fashion, makeup & more!

Hello amazing readers! April brought spring in California, I saw rain and shine. The weather was so indecisive, one day the sun would have us believe it was summer and the next day it would rain. Well maybe that is spring, an in between. Not quite summer, still a bit of winter. Just like my strange California spring, I found myself indecisive about my blog, life and everything in between… Yet, there were a few constants that kept me going.Yup, today's post is all about my favorite things of April! From beauty, style, makeup, moments and more!

¡Hola lectores increibles! Abril trajo la primavera en California, mire lluvia y brillo del sol. El clima fue muy indeciso, un día el sol nos hacía creer que era el verano y el proximo dia llovia. Alomejor asi es la primavera, un punto mediano. No completamente verano, y todavía un poco de invierno. Igual como mi rara primavera de California, me encontré indecisa sobre mi blog, vida y todo en medio… Pero, si habian unas cosas constantes que me ayudaron a seguir adelante. Este blog es sobre mis ¡cosas favoritas de abril! De belleza, estilo, maquillaje, momentos ¡y más!


Fashion Favorite
My favorite Vans! I want to get another pair too.

Without a doubt, my fashion favorites this month were my high top Vans. Have you noticed my fashion favorites are always shoes? I think I'll try to change that up next month! Back on topic, I have lived in these vans for over a month! They are just way more comfortable than flats and boots, so I gravitate towards them. I also feel cool in them, lol. The only downside is they can take a couple of minutes to put on and off. When I'm in a rush, or lazy, this does become a hassle… Overall though, I live in these shoes and am already eyeing a new pair!

Sin duda, mi favorita prenda de ropa fueron mis high top Vans. ¿Has notado que mis favoritos de estilo siempre son zapatos? ¡Creo que tratare de cambiar esto el próximo mes! He vivido en estos Vans ¡por más de un mes! Son mucho más cómodos que zapatos de piso y botas, y por esto siempre me atraen. También me siento muy cool en ellos, jajaja. La única desventaja es que a veces me lleva un rato para ponerme los y quitarlos. Cuando estoy apurada, o floja, esto si se convierte en una molesta… Pero sobre todo, vivo en este par de zapatos y ¡ya tengo mis ojos en un nuevo par!

I love these hoop earrings! I bought them at Charlotte Russe.

Another fashion favorite this month, well for parties, where these hoop earrings. I loved wearing these for parties, they made me feel fancy and sophisticated. I wore them to my aunt's birthday party and a concert. I'm thinking of getting some in smaller sizes for everyday wear. I think in my last favorites I mentioned how I loved simple jewelry and these fall into that category. They might even replace my studs! Nah…

Otro favorito de estilo este mes, bueno, para fiestas, fueron estos aretes de arcos. Me encantó ponerme estos para fiestas, me hicieron sentir elegante y sofisticada. Me los puse para el cumpleaños de mi tía y un concierto. Estoy pensando en comprar unos mas chicos para poder usarlos en días regulares. Creo que en mis últimos favoritos mencioné como me encantan joyas simples y estos cayn en esta categoría. ¡Hasta podían reemplazar mis aretes de pendientes! No...

Makeup Favorite
JLO'S NUDE

Here is a swatch of JLO's Nude.

So like I said, April has been an indecisive month, even in my makeup world! But their are two makeup items I have been loving. They are the L'Oreal JLO's Nude lipstick, and the Maybelline Master concealer. What I love about the JLO's Nude lipstick is how I can wear it everyday and even to work. This is because I love wearing lipstick but I don't want anything too bright. This is a good, my lips but better color. (click here for my full review on JLO’s Nude)

Como dije, abril ha sido un mes indeciso, ¡hasta en mi mundo de maquillaje! Pero si han habido dos cosas que he estado amando. Son el L'Oreal JLO's Nude pintalabios, y el Maybelline Master concealer. Lo que encanto del pintalabios JLO’s Nude es como lo puedo usar cada día, hasta al trabajo. Esto es porque adoro usar pintalabios pero nada muy colorado. Este es un buen color como el color del labio natural pero mejor. (hace click aquí para ver mi crítica completa de JLO’s Nude)


L' OREAL Master Conceal

Here is a swatch of the Master Conceal.

My second and last beauty favorite was a concealer I started to try a couple of months ago but really started using everyday last month. It is the Maybelline Master Concealer. What I love about this concealer is how it is a full coverage concealer but it is also very light weight. It never cakes under my foundation and offers great coverage. It is also very easy to use and and fast. All I do is put one dot of it on my makeup sponge and apply it in a few minutes. It is much quicker then when I apply a stick concealer or pot one because they take more blending.

Mi segundo y último favorito de belleza es el corrector que empecé de usar hace unos meses pero no empecé usar cada día hasta el mes anterior. Es el Maybelline Master Concealer. Lo que me encanta de este corrector es como tiene cobertura completa pero también es fino. Nunca se hace grueso abajo de mi base y tiene mucha cobertura. También es muy facil de usar y rapido. Lo único que tengo que hacer es poner un punto en mi esponja de maquillaje y aplicó en unos minutos. Es más rápido de aplicar comparado a correctores de lapiz o pomo por que esos necesitan que mezclar más.

Favorite TV Show
I love the show!

My favorite tv show was Supernatural. It is all I want to watch, I love seeing Sam and Dean solving supernatural mysteries. I can't believe I didn't start watching it sooner! It is right up my ally, supernatural, mystery, Sam and Dean… Need I say more? If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check it out, especially if you like Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Once Upon A Time or similar shows.

Mi favorito programa de televisión fue Supernatural. Es lo único que quiero ver, me encanta ver a Sam y Dean resolviendo misterios sobrenaturales. ¡No puedo creer que no empece viendo lo más pronto! Es el tipo de programa que me gusta, sobrenatural, misterioso, Sam y Dean… ¿Debo de decir mas? Si no lo hase visto todavía, debes de verlo, especialmente si te gustan programas como Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Once Upon A Time o programas similares.


Favorite Moment
My boyfriend and I at my aunt's party!

The Mariachi band!

Now for my favorite moment… It would have to be my aunt’s birthday party. We got to hear a live Mariachi band, have good food, dance, and karaoke! But most importantly, I got to spend time with my family and my boyfriend. My favorite part though was getting dressed up for the event. Something about doing my hair and makeup is soothing and relaxing.

Ahora por mi favorito momento… Debe de ser el cumpleaños de mi tía. Tuvimos la oportunidad de escuchar un Mariachi, comer comida buena, bailar y cantar karaoke! Pero más importante, pude pasar tiempo con mi familia y novio. Mi favorita parte fue vistiendo me para el evento. Algo de arreglar mi cabello y maquillaje me calma y es relajante.
Did you have a favorite moment this April? ¿Tuviste un momento favorito este abril?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
Love,
Perla Sanchez

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter If you follow me on twitter, tweet me so I know to follow you back! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment