Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Deal of the week!




 
 
Hey everyone, I always have my eyes open for savings or deals and thought I would share the ones I find. This week I have the eco tool 6 piece eye brush set.  I spotted these at target and decided to get them though they were mini size, plus they were on sale! (Review coming soon) Cost: $4.38

 

Hola, siempre estoy buscando las mejores ventas y decide que en hora y adelante compartiré estas compras con ustedes. Esta semana tengo eco tools 6 piece eye brush set. Encontré este set en Target y decide comprarlos aunque sean mas chicos ¡y estaban tan baratos! (hare una crítica) Cost: $4.38

 

Have you guys found any good deals lately? ¿Han Uds. encontrado algo en venta recientemente?

Thank you for your comments! I read all of them! ¡Gracias por sus comentarios, los leo todos!

 

                                                                                          
xxPerla