Friday, August 31, 2012

Style Inspiration: Aria Montgomery

1.Elastic Back Floral Dress Wet Seal Sale $19.99 2. Peplum Waist Dress Forever 21 $14.50 3. Epoxy Triangle Statement Necklace Wet Seal $9.50 4. Jasmine Wedge Alloy $34.90 5. Vibrant Geo Bracelet Forever 21 $7.80 Total Cost: $86.69
 
I’m addicted to Pretty Little Liars and one of my favorite characters is Aria Montgomery. Her style really inspires me so I thought I’d put this inspiration board from last week’s episode. I can’t wait for tonights!
 
You can’t tell in the picture but she is wearing a peplum dress and orange wedges. I like the way she uses bright colors in a minimal way, I usually shy away from them but I like the way she wears them in this outfit. Let me know who your favorite Pretty Little Liars character is! Mine is either Aria or Spencer.
 
Estoy adicta al programa Pretty Little Liars! Una de mis personajes favoritos es Aria Montgomery. Me encanta su estilo y me inspiro a crear esto. ¡Digan me cuáles son sus personajes favoritos del programa! Mi favorita es Aria o Spencer.