Monday, July 20, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag? | Cancun, MX

So I actually took two makeup bags! Lol!

Hello awesome readers! Today's post is a follow up to my last post, Cancun, MX. In my last post I talked about my trip to Mexico and showed you travel pictures. Well, in this post, since I am a girl with a makeup blog and YouTube beauty channel… of course I had to share with you the makeup I took with me! I got such a great response to my post, What’s In My Makeup Bag? | Arizona, that I thought I’d do a similar post for my trip to Mexico. I have to admit… I took WAY more makeup to my vacation in Mexico then I did to Arizona. Yet, I don’t feel like I over packed this time.

¡Hola fantasticos lectores! El post de hoy es la segunda parte de mi post anterior, Cancun, MX. En mi último post hablé sobre mi viaje a México y les enseno fotos. Bueno, en este post, porque soy una mujer con blog de maquillaje y canal de maquillaje en Youtube… Va sin decir que les voy a enseñarles ¡el maquillaje que me lleve! Tuve tan gran reacciones a mi post, What’s In My Makeup Bag? | Arizona, por eso es que decide hacer un post similar para mi viaje a México. Debo de admitir que… lleve MUCHO más maquillaje a mi vacación en México que cuando fui a Arizona. Pero esta vez, no siento como si empaque de más.


I really love this makeup bag! It has two compartments.

My favorite brands of makeup brushes are ecotools and realtechniques.

This post is titled What’s In My Makeup Bag? but I actually took two... One for my makeup brushes and one for my makeup. I put my makeup brushes in my limited edition ecotools by Alicia Silverstone makeup bag, which you can probably tell has been well loved! The makeup brushes I took were my most used and essential face brushes all of which are ecotools or real techniques. From bottom to top, left to right: real techniques expert face brush, ecotools blush brush, real techniques powder brush, ecotools bronzer brush and real techniques blush brush (that I use for blending my bronzer).

Este post está titulado Que Esta En Mi Bolsa de Maquillaje? pero en actualidad lleve dos… Una para mis pinceles de maquillaje y otra para mi maquillaje. Puse mis pinceles de maquillaje en mi bolsa limitada de ecotools por Alicia Silverstone, que se ve claramente que ¡la he usado mucho! Los pinceles de maquillaje que lleve son los que uso mas y mis pinceles esenciales para mi complexión, todos son ecotools o realtechniques. Desde abajo a arriba, izquierda a derecha: real techniques expert face brush, ecotools blush brush, real techniques powder brush, ecotools bronzer brush y real techniques blush brush (que uso para mezclar mi bronceador).

Here, again, you see my love for ecotools!

I also took a few different eye brushes, mostly ecotools but one realtechniques. From bottom to top, left to right: ecotools flat brush, ecotools blending brush, ecotools round shadow brush, realtechniques eye liner brush, ecotools flat eye liner brush, and ecotools by Alica Silverstone Spoolie. I know taking a spoolie might seem excessive but I use it everyday to get my brows to look natural and full. 

También lleve unos differentes pinceles de sombras, casi todos de ecotools y uno de realtechniques. Desde abajo y a arriba, izquierda a derecha: ecotools flat brush, ecotools blending brush, ecotools flat brush, realtechniques eye liner, ecotools flat eye liner brush, y ecotools por Alica Silverstone Spoolie. Ya se que llevar un spoolie se puede ver excesivo pero  lo uso cada día para hacer que mis cejas se vean naturales y llenas.



Here is my makeup bag unfolded, it has three compartments.

My essentials! I hate myself when I forget to pack these products.

My go too palettes and lip products of the moment.

Writing up this post I realized I have so much NYX products!

In my second makeup bag I had my makeup and a few tidbits. I really love this makeup bag, I bought it especially for traveling and it has served me well. In the first compartment I had bobby pins, floss, Centafil lotion and Advil. Next, in the second compartment I put my smashbox Full Exposure palette, NYX Smokey Fume palette, Rimmel Show Off in Celestial, Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in Barcelona Nights, NYX lipstick in Indian Pink, Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar. In the final compartment, I had my 1 Elf Mineral Face Primer, 2 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige, 3 NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette, 4 NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Expresso, 5 Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 857 Golden Tan, 6 Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr Foundation in Tan Honey, 7 NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Medium, 8 Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bronze Light, 9 NYX Dewy Face Spray, 10 Milani Baked Powder Blush Luminoso, 11 Milani Face Powder in Medium Tan, 12 It’s 10 Miracle Leave In Product, 13 Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream, 14 a Target Makeup Sponge and 15 two Triangle Sponges.

En mi segunda bolsa de maquillaje tuve mi maquillaje y otras cositas. Me encanta mucho esta bolsa de maquillaje, la compre especialmente para viajar y me ha servido muy bien. En la primera bolsa tenía passadores, hilo dental, crema Centafil y Advil. En el segundo bolso puse mi  smashbox Full Exposure palette, NYX Smokey Fume palette, Rimmel Show Off in Celestial, Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in Barcelona Nights, NYX lipstick in Indian Pink, Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar. En la bolsa final, tenia mi 1 Elf Mineral Face Primer, 2 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige, 3 NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette, 4 NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Expresso, 5 Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 857 Golden Tan, 6 Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr Foundation in Tan Honey, 7 NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Medium, 8 Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bronze Light, 9 NYX Dewy Face Spray, 10 Milani Baked Powder Blush Luminoso, 11 Milani Face Powder in Medium Tan, 12 It’s 10 Miracle Leave In Product, 13 Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream, 14 una esponja de maquillaje de Target y 15 dos esponjas de triángulo.

Well that is all the makeup I took on my travels! Although it seems like a lot, I actually did end up using all of it. I even let others borrow products! When others first saw all the makeup I had packed they laughed! But I think I got the last laugh!

¡Esto es todo el maquillaje que lleve en mis viajes! Aunque se vea como mucho, en actualidad si termine usando lo todo. ¡Hasta les prestaba maquillaje! Cuando las demás primero vieron el maquillaje que en paque ¡se rieron! Pero creo que yo, al final ¡tuve la ultima risa!

What makeup do you usually take on your travels? ¿Que maquillaje usualmente llevas en tus viaje?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

Love,
Perla Sanchez

My newest YouTube video!
My latest Vlog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment