Saturday, October 20, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


 
 
 
Hey everyone! Two great things happened last week, I reached 200 views and was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Raychoox. I’m really grateful, please check out her blog by clicking here!

Hola todos, dos cosas maravillosas me pasaron la semana pasada. Alcanse 200 seguidores y fui nominada para el premio One Lovely Blog Award por Raychoox. Estoy muy agradecida, por favor vayan a ver su blog haciendo click aquí.

The rules:

Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere

Share 7 facts about yourself

Nominate some other blogs

Post a comment on these blogs letting them know you nominated them

7 Facts About Me:

1.     I have a collection of piggy banks. / Tengo una colección de piggybanks.

2.     I really like riding horses. / Me gusta montar caballos.

3.     I’m obsessed with boots right now! / Estoy obsesionada con botas horita.

4.     I love musicals. / Me encantan películas musicales.

5.     I know a lot of Disney songs by memory. / Se muchas canciones de Disney por memoria.

6.     Me and my younger sister share the same birthday. / Yo y mi hermana mas chica tenemos el mismo cumpleaños.

7.     My favorite ice cream is anything with mint. / Mi favorita nieve es cualquiera que tenga menta.

 

I nominate Radha and Sita because they are so sweet and have an amazing blog! Please go check out their blog by clicking here.

Voy a nominar a Radha y Sita porque son muy amables y tienen un maravilloso blog. Por favor vayan a su blog, solo hagan click aquí.