Friday, October 24, 2014

Get Ready With Me | My Sister's Sweet 16, Quinceañera!




Hello everyone!! I’m really excited to be able to FINALLY, share this video and post with you! This video has been almost a whole month in the making, and I’m not joking… at all. YouTube took many weeks to upload and I had to reupload many times. Well enough complaining. Here is how I got ready for My Sister’s Sweet 16, Quinceañera!

¡¡Hola!! ¡Estoy muy emocionada de finalmente poder compartir este video y post con ustedes! Este video ha durado casi todo un mes para editar, y no estoy exagerando… YouTube tomo muchas semanas para subirlo y tuve que tratar un montón de veces. Pero ya me queje mucho. Ahora les voy a mostrar como me arregle para la ¡Sweet 16, Quinceañera de mi hermana!




I pinned all my favorite makeup looks on Pintrest.

This is the eye look that inspired my makeup for her Quinceañera.

Inspiration…
A few months in advance to the Quinceanera I looked up makeup looks on Pinterest (Click HERE to follow me on Pinterest) and pinned my favorite makeup looks to the board Makeup Tips and Tricks. This is the look I used for inspiration.

Unos meses antes de la Quinceañera busqué fotos de maquillaje en Pinterest. (Hace Click AQUI para seguirme en Pinterest) y escogí mis favoritos para mi board Makeup Tips and Tricks. Este es el look que use para inspiración.

1, Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer 2. Almay Smart Shade Lumious Primer 3. Loreal True Match Concealer 4.Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 5. Loreal True Match Concealer 6. Almay 7. Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit 8. Loreal True Match Powder

Makeup...
Finally, here is the makeup I used. I photographed it because I wanted to make this more artistic. Well, I hope you like it, all the product info will be listed under the photograph.


Finalmente, les tengo el maquillaje que use. Tome fotos de los products por que quise hacer este post mas artistico. Ojala les guste, toda la información sobre los productos estara abajo de los fotos.

1. Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo: Creamy Beige 2. UD Naked: Sidecar, HalfBaked, Darkhorse 3. Physicians Formula Canyon Classics: Lightest Color 4. Voluminous Manga Mascara 5. Physicians Formula Gel Liner: Black

To see how I did my makeup and the final look watch my Get Ready With Me video at the top of this blog or click HERE.

Para ver como hice mi maquillaje y como salio el look final mira mi video Get Ready With Me al principio de este blog o hace click AQUI.


1. Vaseline Lip Therapy 2. Rimmel Lip Stick: Fancy 3. Revlon Lipgloss: Pearl Plum






Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
 
Sincerly,
Perla Sanchez

~Let’s be friends and follow each other? ¿Hay que ser amigas y seguirnos?~



YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment