Friday, July 12, 2013

Products That Surprised Me #2: Suave Max Hold Hairpray 8

Productos que me sorprendieron # 2 Suave Max Hold Hairspray 8





I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in so long! Well here I have a review & Gossip Girl thing. (I know I’m late on this bandwagon)


¡Perdon que no e hecho un post en mucho tiempo! Aquí les tengo una crítica y una cosita de Gossip Girl. (Sé que  me he hecho fan muy tarde)

Suave Max Hold Hairspray 8
$1-3




First impressions/ Primeras reacciones: Okay, so I have a confession to make… I initially didn’t think I’d like this product because my mom purchased it. I was being super biased and it didn’t help that Suave isn’t one of my most favorite brands. I thought this was going to be a cheap hairspray you know the type that makes your hair a mountain of stiff stickiness. I just “borrowed” it form my mom, with out returning, because mine ran out and on that particular day my hair was a frizzy mess.

Bueno, tengo una confesión que hacer… al inició no cree que me gustaria este producto porque mi mama lo compro. No ayudo que Suave no es una de mis marcas mas favoritas. Pense que no seria de buena calidad, como esos hairsprays que dejan el cabello como una montaña rígida y pegajosa. “Preste” este producto de mi mama, sin regresar, porque se acabo el mío y en ese dia en particular mi cabello era un desastre, muy rizado. 

Second impressions/ Segundas reacciones: I really loved this product after using it and wasn’t expecting how weightless this was! My hair felt soft and touchable even though I had used a bit more than usual. It kept my frizz down and I was able to restyle it the next day. It still felt soft and touchable on the second day.

¡Me encanto este producto después de usar lo porque no dejo mi pelo pesado! Mi cabello se sintió suave y tocable aun que use más que lo usual. Controlo mi cabello rizado y pude estilar lo el próximo día. Todavía se sentía suave y tocable el segundo dia.

Pro:
-light weight / peso ligero
-max hold / fuerza máxima
-long lasting / larga duración
-unscented / sin aroma
-doesn’t way hair down / No hace que el cabello se pese para bajo
-you can restyle it the next day / el día siguiente puedes estilar tu cabello otra vez

 
 Products that surprised me! (Video)




Which is your favorite hairspray? ¿Cuál es tu favorito hairspray?
 Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

xxPerla                                       

& I leave you all with one of my favorite Gossip Girl moment…
Y los dejo con uno de mis momentos más favoritos de Gossip Girl…
(check out my pinterest for more pics / Ve a mi pinterest para ver mas fotos)


27 comments:

  1. This is only $1?! It sounds like a great deal! My fav is L'oreal's hairspray--the hold is amazing and it isn't sticky.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review (: you look stunning and I'll sure try it after reading your review. Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds great!

      Delete
    2. I followed you back via google already (: xx thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  3. Great post. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei o post!!!
    Bjs...

    http://www.perfumesdapam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. no habia probado el producto antes... y me encanta gossip girl! recien veo este año y ya estoy en la temporada 4 jeje. Gracias por tu comentario <3 te espero mas seguido en mi blog

    http://flowersandcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encanta el post! nos seguimos?

    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  7. $1????? It's practically free.

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. The price is amazing and the product seems perfect!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems to be a nice product! Thanks for the review!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post.

    Desculpe a demora' Uma ótima Semana!!!
    http://gabriellyrosa.blogspot.com G.R ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh i might try this out after this review! great blog,im a new follower , id love if you checked out my blog too:)x
    http://vintageapparel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! I would love to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete