Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review: L’OREAL 24HR infallible eye shadow


I had heard great things about these eye shadows and purchased three a few weeks ago and I must say I was not disappointed.

I purchased Infinite Sky is a beautiful baby blue that really pops against brown eyes. I also picked up Bronzed Taupe a brown taupe everyday color and Golden Emerald a mossy brown. All in all I can’t decide which is my favorite, I really like all the colors and can’t stop using them!



The consistency of all of them was very soft and smooth, what’s more, all of them stayed on my eye lids all day! Even through a sweaty day of work! They do have a bit of fall out but I don’t mind cleaning up around my eye. The colors are all very bright and pigmented. I think these are a great bargain; they are like department store quality for a drug store price! I will definitely be purchasing more of these. Cost: $7.95 0.12 OZ

 

XPerla