Thursday, April 16, 2015

March Favorites 2015




Hello lovely readers, I hope all of you had a fantastic March! In this post I'm going to share my favorite things from March, Including beauty, style, tv shows and moment. I can't believe it's already April!

Hola queridos lectores, ¡ojalá todos han tenido un marzo fantástico! En este post voy a compartir con ustedes mis cosas favoritas de marzo, incluyendo belleza, estilo, programas de tv, y momentos. ¡No puedo creer que ya es abril!

Beauty


I had three beauty favorites in March, I used these three products nearly everyday! They include Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige, NYX Smokey Fume eyeshadow palette, and the Revlon lipstick in Rum.

Tuve tres favoritos de belleza este marzo, ¡use estos tres productos casi todos los días! Estos incluyen Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige, NYX Smokey Fume eyeshadow palette, y Revlon lipstick in Rum.





What can I say of the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige? It is amazing! I use it as an eyeshadow base and primer. It works double and has yet to let me down. I know it will keep my eyeshadow on all day and even out my eyelid. This product has replaced my Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and I will definitely be repurchasing it.

¿Que puedo decir sobre el Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Leather en Creamy Beige? ¡Es fantastico! Lo usó como base de sombra y como primer. Hace dos trabajos ¡y todavia no me ha faltado! Se que va ser que mis sombras duren todo el dia e igualar el color de mi párpado. Este producto ha remplazado mi primer de sombras de Urban Decay y definitivamente lo compraré otra vez.





The NYX Smokey Fume eyeshadow palette is both affordable and great quality! It comes with six eyeshadows all of which are a satin finish except for the black shimmery one which has glitter. All the shadows are so nice, smooth and blend really well. My favorite colors are the brown and white; I use these everyday for work! They make my eyes stand out in a subtle way.

El NYX Smokey Fume colección de sombras ¡tiene precio razonable y es de gran calidad! Viene con seis sombras y todas tienen término satin excepto el negro brilloso que tiene brillo. Todas las sombras son muy bonitas, suaves y se mezclan muy facil. Mis colores favoritos son el marrón y el blanco; ¡uso estos casi cada dia para el trabajo! Hacen que mis ojos se destaquen en una manera natural.



Finally! I get to share with you my favorite lip product of the month. I don’t know why I have always loved lipsticks best! Well, although it is spring, I can’t resist this nude lipstick by Revlon. It is the Revlon nude lipstick in Rum. It just goes so well with my dark skin! If you have dark features, give this one a try. It reminds me of Disney’s Pocahontas! (Not to mention makes me feel like her!)

¡Finalmente! Ahora puedo compartir con ustedes mi producto de labio favorito este mes. No se porque ¡pero siempre me han gustado los pintalabios más! Bueno, aunque es la primavera, no puedo resistir este pintalabios de Revlon. Es el pintalabios marrón de Revlon en Rum. ¡Se mira tan bien en mi piel oscura! Si tienes piel morena, tienes que tratarlo. ¡Me recuerda de Pocahontas de Disney! ( ¡y me siento como ella también!)

Fashion & Style



My favorite three fashion items this month include a pair of nude flats, tortoise shell sunglasses and stud earrings. I really feel like I’m finally coming into my own style and these three items exemplify it: Simple & Chic.

Mis tres favoritas cosas de estilo este mes son un par de zapatos planos, un par de gafas de tortise shell y aretes chicos. Siento como si finalmente estoy entrando a mi propio estilo y estas tres cosas lo ejemplifican: Simple y Elegante.



The flats I got for a great price at old navy and they were worth every penny! (& More!) They turn my outfits extraordinary because they add a certain chic ness that plain black flats don't. So, this might shock you but I only own one pair of sunnies! And... I bought them last month. I have to say I'm still getting used to them but I love the way they look and compliment my dark features. I know this will sound super nerdy but... I feel so cool in them! Lol!

Los zapatos los compre de old Navy por muy buen precio ¡y valieron la pena! Hacen mis outfits extraordinarios porque me dan un sentido de elegancia que no me dan zapatos negros. Esto alamejor los sorprende pero, ¡yo solo tengo un par de gafas! Y… Los compre el mes pasado. La verdad es que todavía me estoy acostumbrando a ellos pero encanto como lucen y complementan mi piel morena. Se que esto va sonar muy bobo pero… ¡Me siento tan cool con ellos! ¡Jajaja!

TV


I had three favorite tv shows in March! I know that’s a lot! Well they are The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. The Walking Dead season finale was amazing! I don’t want to say too much except that their luck is running out and things are about to get interesting. The Vampire Diaries is such a guilty pleasure! I love the romance and the magical aspects of it. If you like supernatural shows or romance ones, check this one out. Because of The Vampire Diaries, I began to watch The Originals, a bit reluctantly… But now I love it even more then The Vampire Diaries which I feel has towards the 5th season become a bit repetitive. (how many times can one character die and come back to life?!) I can’t wait for the 3rd season of The Originals! I love how it takes place in New Orleans and how we get to see more of other supernatural beings.

¡Tuve tres programas favoritos en marzo! ¡Ya se que son muchos! Son The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries y The Originals. La temporada final de The Walking Dead ¡fue increible! No quiero decir mucho pero que su buena suerte se ha acabado y cosas se van a poner interesantes. ¡El Vampire Diaries es un placer culpable! Me encanta el romance y la magia. Si te gustan programas sobre lo sobrenatural o de romance tienes que ver este. Por The Vampire diaries empece a ver The Originals, un poco sin querer... Y ahora me gusta mas que The Vampire Diaries que en la 5 temporada ya se ha hecho un poco repetitivo. (¡¿Cuantas veces se puede morir y revivir un personaje?!) Ya quiero ver la 3 temporada de The Originals! Me  encanta como toma lugar en New Orleans y vemos mas personajes subrenaturales.

Book



My favorite book of the moment, because it changes all the time, is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I just can’t help it, all of March I kept flipping through the pages and reading my favorite chapters. If you haven’t read this book yet, I recommend it to you full heartedly. It is so touching and really shows you what love is. I know that its a strange concept, but although we experience love, we are never really taught how to love and this book shows you.

Mi libro favorito del momento, porque cambia todo el tiempo, es El Principito por Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. No lo puedo resistir, todo marzo pasaba por las páginas y leí mis favoritos capítulos. Si no has leído este libro todavía, te lo recomiendo con todo corazón. Es un libro que te toca el corazón y te enseña que es amor. Se que es un concepto extraño, pero aunque tenemos experiencias de amor, no somos enseñados como amar y este libro te enseña.

Moment



In March, my favorite moments where the times I could clear my mind. For some reason, in March it was so hard for me to concentrate on one thing. I felt like I had a million thoughts all at once. Even at night, it was hard to shut my eyes because I would think of last minute things I had to look up on my phone. The only times I got any piece of mind were when I went for walks with my dog Cloud, so these were my favorite moments. Walking around my neighborhood with him I was able to clear my mind and just enjoy the nature around us.

En marzo, mis favoritos momentos eran las veces en que pude aclarar mi mente. Por una razón, en marzo era muy dificil para mi concentrarme en una sola cosa. Sentía como si tenía un million de pensamientos a la misma vez. Hasta en la noche, era duro cerrar los ojos porque siempre pensaba en cosas que tenia que hacer al ultimo momento. Los únicos momentos en que tenía una mente clara era cuando caminaba mi perro Cloud y estos fueron mis favoritos momentos. Caminando por mi vecindad con el fui, capaz de aclarar mi mente y disfrutar de la naturalez alrededor de nosotros. 
  
Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
Love,
Perla Sanchez
 
What were your favorite things in March? ¿Que fueron tus cosas favoritas de marzo?

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter If you follow me on twitter, tweet me so I know to follow you back! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment