Thursday, September 27, 2012

Haul!!

Haul!!

                         

Please watch my haul video:
                                   


Hey everyone, I went shopping a while back and wanted to show you guys what I got.

1.    Elf Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo $.99 (Because I lost my previous one) I love this mascara and recommend it to anyone especially if you’re new to them and don’t want to spend too much. Here’s a link to my review of this mascara: http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/09/elf-regular-waterproof-mascara-duo.html#comment-form







2.    Elf liquid foundation in Buff $6.00 I ran out of my Nutrogena one and decided to give this one a try, I will review it soon and let you know how it works out.




3.    Eco Tools 6 piece bamboo brush set $9.99 (This was on sale for a limited time at Walgreens) I love this brand, so when I saw it was on sale I tried to resist. The fourth time I saw it I bought it though. Review coming soon!

                                 



4.    Magnetic force By Color Club $3.95 (This was on sale at Hot Topic) I really wanted to love this but it chips like crazy! I don’t recommend this brand of magnetic nail polish at all!


                                


5.    Rue21 Basic T-shirts $4.00 (They were originally $10.99!) I really like these so far but the black one with stripes and the white one with stripes are a bit see through, I can just where a tank under though.




Have you guys tried any of these products before? Thank you for reading!

xxPerla