Monday, June 15, 2015

Motivational Monday


Hello there, amazing readers! Today’s post is a new series I’m starting which is called Motivational Monday. I saw a post like this on Sprinkle of Glitter and it really motivated me! I read her post at a time when I was feeling disillusioned about my dreams. Each one of us has dreams and sometimes they can seem daunting. Because of this I wanted to share what inspires me to keep going.

¡Hola maravillosos lectores! El post de hoy es una nueva serie que voy empezar se llama Motivational Monday. Mire un post como este en Sprinkle of Glitter ¡y si me motivo! Lei su post en un tiempo en que me estaba sintiendo desilusionada sobre mis sueños. Todos nosotros tenemos sueños y a veces pueden ser muy difíciles. Por esto quiero compartir con ustedes lo que me inspira para seguir dándole ganas.



My Dreams | Mis Sueños



You are very lucky, I never really tell anyone my dreams. I get really shy and secretive when it comes to them. At least, I don’t say them out loud but I have put them in my About Me tab. So here it goes… My dreams are:

Ustedes son muy afortunados, nunca le digo a nadie mis sueños. Me pongo muy callada y reservada cuando viene a ellos. Al menos, no los digo en voz alta pero si los he puesto en la sección About Me. Aquí voy… Mis sueños son:

  1. Write for a living (Blog, Books) | Trabajar como escritora (blog, libros)
  2. Travel around the world | Viajar por el mundo
  3. Be happy and have fun | Ser feliz y divertir me

So these are the big three, I do have more small goals but these are the ones I lose sleep over, maybe even hair… Somedays I feel so happy and optimistic, like the sky's the limit, and other days I feel trapped in a box with my dreams out of reach. When I feel trapped in a box, I feel like giving up, but when I feel depressed, I listen to motivational Speakers, TEDTalks and YouTube motivational videos.

Estos son los tres grandes, si tengo más metas pequeñas pero estos son los que me hacen perder sueño, alomejor hasta cabello… Unos días me siento muy feliz y optimista, como si el cielo es el límite, y otros días me siento atrapada en una caja con mis sueños fuera de mi alcance. Cuando me siento atrapada en una caja, siento que quiero renunciar, pero cuando me siento deprimida, escucho oradores de motivación, TEDTalks y videos de motivación en YouTube.

Les Brown

One of the people who has kept me motivated to keep following my dreams is the motivational speaker Les Brown. His speech on following your dreams is amazing! In it he is funny but at the same time he is tough. Here are some of my favorite quotes from his speech and a link to his video.

Una de las personas que me a mantenido motivada para seguir mis sueños es el orador de motivación Les Brown. Sus discursos son maravillosos! El es chistoso pero a la vez duro contigo. Aquí estan unos de mis dichos favoritos de sus discursos y el enlace a su video.




TEDTalks



I have recently gotten really into TEDTalks. I started watching them on NetFlix but became so obsessed that I began to search for them on YouTube too. What is so great about it, is that each talk is by a different speaker. I tend to only watch motivational ones but their are many different types to choose from.

Recientemente he empezado a ser muy interesada con TEDTalks. Los empece a ver en NetFlix pero me obsesione tanto que empecé a buscarlos en YouTube también. Lo que me encanta es que cada discurso es por un orador diferente. Solo veo los de motivación pero hay muchos más tipos para escoger.

YouTube



YouTube Motivational videos are also really great. I like to play them in the background as I get ready for the day but some also have great imagery. I like how they use quotes and clips from movies too. Some of these videos even have Les Brown quotes! Here is my favorite YouTube motivational video:

Los videos de motivación en YouTube también son excelentes. Me gusta escucharlos mientras me arreglo para el día y unos también tiene imagenes. Me gusta como usan dichos y imagenes de peliculas. Unos de los videos ¡hasta tienen dichos de Les Brown! Aquí está mi favorito video motivacional en YouTube:

#Bebold
 

I want to leave you with this hashtag. This year I have decided to #bebold. This is huge for me because, honestly I don’t consider myself as a brave or bold person. The reason I have chosen this hashtag or quote for myself is because I’m tired of letting fear keep me from doing or saying what I want. A common story of my life is not doing things I want to because it would be done alone. Well enough is enough! I don’t think I will immediately turn over a new leaf but I’m going to try. Tweet me on twitter how you are being bold with the hashtag #bebold @perlasancheza. Last month I did something bold and I can’t wait to share it with all of you in a post soon!

Les quiero dejar con este hashtag. Este año he decido ser atrevida #bebold. Esto es algo muy grande para mi porque, honestamente no me considero ser una persona valiente o atrevida. La razón porque escogí este hashtag o dicho para mi misma es porque estoy cansada de dejar que miedo me paré de hacer o decir lo que quiero. Una historia común de mi vida es no hacer cosas que quiero porque no las quiero hacer sola. ¡Ya fue suficiente! No creo que voy a cambiar de inmediato pero voy a tratar. Hagan me tweet en twitter como ustedes van a atreverse con el hashtag #bebold @perlasancheza. Este mes pasado hice algo atrevido ¡y no puedo esperar decirse los en un post muy pronto!

What are your dreams? What motivates you?
¿Cuales son tus sueños? ¿Que te da motivación?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

Love,
Perla Sanchez


My newest YouTube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment