Thursday, September 6, 2012

Style Inspiration: Spencer Hastings N*2


Okay, yes this is another Pretty Little Liars inspiration board of Spencer… I just couldn’t resist, I love her character and style. Also, I couldn’t stop thinking of the show all weekend after the crazy ending. (I was screaming “no!”) Don’t worry I won’t give anything away in case you haven’t seen last week’s episode. I loved the mint and the cream together and thought that it was an unexpected combination that I’d like to try. This is how I would replicate her outfit. I love her hair and makeup too, though it’s hard to see it but she looks beautiful!

Si, si ya se, otra Pretty Little Liars inspiration board de Spencer… Pero  no me podía resistir, me encanta su personaje y estilo.  También toda la semana no pude parar de pensar en el programa por el final. (estaba gritando “¡no!”) Pero no se preocupen no diré lo que pasa. Me encanto su vestido de color menta, con la combinación de sus accesorios cremas. Pensé que era una combinación inesperada y que me gustaría replicar. Aquí puse como yo replicaría su traje. Me  gusta mucho su pelo y maquillaje aunque es difícil de mirar, pero ella se ve tan bella.
 1.Bow Belted Dress tobi.com $40 2. AEO Glitter Bow Belt American Eagle Outfitters $19.50 3.Cream material mix peep wedges us.dorthyperkins.com sale $44.00 4.1928 Rose-Tone Heart Locket Decorative Toggle 18 Inch Necklace amazon.com sale $22.95

 

What do you think will happen in tonight’s episode? Please leave a comment and if you follow me leave your blog address so I can follow you back! <3

¿Que piensan que pasara en el capítulo de esta noche? Por favor dejen comentarios y si me siguen dejen el sitio de su blog para poder seguir las también! <3

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4018359/?claim=z88ztc8mkup">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


42 comments:

  1. Me encanta el post y tambien la serie de pretty little liars. Por cierto, de donde has sacado las imagenes del outfit y como has hecho el collage colocando las imagenes juntas? Me ha gustado mucho.

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si es una buena serie. Las tengo que buscar online y uso photo editor. ¡Gracias por comentar!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. That dress is absolutely gorgeous!! Nice picks! :)

    http://lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love spencer and her style! my friend says i have a similar style to her sometimes..:)
    are you interested in guest blogging?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is guess blogging? Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  4. thank you for stopping by my blog. I do not watch this programme, dont find much chance to watch tv nowadays lol. I am loving the belt though i just adore belts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was the prettiest one I found. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. amazing post, I love Spencer and her style! Is she your favourite girl in PLL? Mine is Hanna =)
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back if you like my blog =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure it's either Spencer or Aria. I need a link to your blog to follow you back, reply with your link and I will right away :)

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. Great post! The items you picked are just gorgeous! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola wapa me ha encantado tu blog!! Muy completo :) Te sigo ^^ Te espero en mi blog. Muaaack!!
    http://elomakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love PPL!

    I like your blog and i want to follow you. However, there is no follow button. :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the right, under my blog archive. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      Delete
  9. Okay I will and thank you for your comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that locket! And its rose gold too! My fave!

    P.S thanks for the follow - followed you back! xx

    Jenny
    http://fiftythreesongs.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I picked it out because it was rose gold. Your welcome, and thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  11. Yo también di un muy buen grito con el capítulo final :(
    Me encanta esta inspiracion!
    Saludos,

    http://style-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cut out details on the dress on the right. I've always admired Spencer's style on the show. Very prim and proper. :)

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominated you for an award over on my blog! Check it out :))

    Hugs,

    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ps. super cute outfit and I love Spencer's character as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww, thank you so much! <3 I will go check it out.

      Delete
  14. Me encanta el vestido que propones! ^^

    ¿Conoces mi blog? Te gustaría conocerlo? Me encantaría! ;) Un besito!
    mividaensuenos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to take part you should check out the post on my blog! :))

    XO,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following back! xx

    I don't watch Pretty Little Liars, but I love the outfit you picked out here. The bow belt is especially cute. :)

    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you for commenting! That belt took ages to find but it was worth it :)

      Delete
  17. I love the mint dress!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought it was really cute. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  18. Aww the bow belt is really cool :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really like the color and glitter. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  19. Such fantastic pictures !Love the dress!
    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    Snoozer Loser Terrarium print scarf giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and I definetly will follow/comment :)

      Delete