Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How To Plan A Blog Post


Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day. I don’t know if you have noticed but lately I have been posting a lot of my planner spreads on Twitter (@perlasancheza). Well ever since Elle Fowler reintroduced me to planners, I have been obsessed! I’m really enjoying the planner decoration trend. I just love decorating and writing out my weekly To Do list or Goals. I have tried many ways of planning my blog from writing lists only, to using a digital calendar and now I have finally found what works for me. Having a physical planner has really changed the way I plan my blog posts and today I will share with you my process!

¡Hola todos! Ojala han están teniendo un día maravilloso. No se si han notado pero últimamente he estado poniendo fotos de mi planner en Twitter (@perlasancheza). Desde que Elle Fowler me introdujo otra vez a planificadores, ¡estoy obsesionada! Estoy disfrutando de la tendencia de decorar planificadores. Me encanta decorarlos y escribir mis Listas o Metas. He tratado muchas diferentes maneras de planear mi blog desde escribiendo listas solamente, ha usando un calendario digital y ahora finalmente encontré lo que sirve para mi. Teniendo un planificador physico ha cambiado como planeo mis blog posts ¡y hoy voy a compartir con ustedes mi processo!




Here are some of the planner boxes I use to plan. You can find them in my Etsy shop, StarLitPrints.

Before I go any further… Guess what? The planner boxes you see on my planner are my own design! Yes, I have my own etsy store now, StarLitPrints. All the planner decor you see in the pictures are my own design unless I mention in the caption otherwise.

Antes de ir más lejos… ¿Que crean? Las cajas de planificador que ven en mi planificador ¡son mis deseños! Si, ahora tengo mi propia tienda de etsy, StarLitPrints. Todo el decor de planificador que ven en las fotos son mi deseños almenos que mencione al contrario en el pie de foto.

Step 1
I love this notebook! Before I use to plan everything only in this notebook.
My first step for planning my posts, is writing down my ideas in a notebook. I use this notebook that I bought at Ross.

Mi primer paso para planear mis posts, es escribir mis ideas en una libreta. Uso esta libreta que compré en Ross.

Step 2
I always go back and forth on what I want to upload first!

I look over my ideas and rewrite the list in the order I want to upload them as posts.

Reviso mis ideas y escribo mi lista otra vez en la orden en que quiero subir mis posts.

Step 3
I have to be flexible with my posting dates because a lot of the time school or work can take up most of my time.

I put preliminary posting dates next to each blog post idea.

Pongo días preliminares de cuando quiero subir cada blog post.

Step 4 
This is one of my favorite planner spreads to date!

I decorate my planner with planner boxes, I like to use To Do checklists and plain checklist the best, here is a link to the planner boxes I use: http://etsy.me/1JdK5Et Then I note the first blog post to be worked on in my planner. I put the days I will work on the post like writing it, translating it, taking photographs etc… I also put in my planner when the post will be uploaded.

Decor mi planner con cajas de planner, mis favoritas para usar son listas de To Do y listas planas, aqui les dejo un link a las cajas de planner que uso: http://etsy.me/1JdK5Et Despues hago una nota en mi planificador sobre el primer blog post que voy a escribir. Pongo los días en que voy a escribir lo, traducirlo, tomar las fotos etc… Tambien escribo en mi planner cuando voy a subir el post.

I bought this planner at Target, they also have bigger sizes.

Overall I like having a physical planner rather than just a notebook for planning, which I used to have. I also enjoy it more then using a calendar app, another planning method I have tried. I just find that having the months and days sections helps me stay better organized, because unlike a plain notebook you can see your week/month at a glance, allowing you to see other events that are coming up. I also find that with a physical planner, I look at it more then when I used the google calendar app to plan. Not to mention decorating it is so fun!

En general me gusta más tener un planificador physico mejor que tener solo una libreta para planear, una manera de planear que antes tenía. También me gusta más que usar un app de calendario, otro método de planear que he tratado. Encuentro que teniendo los seciones de meses y días me ayuda a mantenerme mejor organizada porque a diferencia a una libreta puedes ver tu semana/mes de un vistazo y también otros eventos. También encuentro que con un planificador phsico, lo miro más que cuando usaba el app de calendario de google. ¡Y es tan divertido decorar lo!

As with other things, I don’t always stick to my schedule, sometimes I move blog post publishing days around or have to change days I work on them because I run out of time. But overall, using a notebook and a planner works well keeping my blog organized.

Como con otras cosas, no siempre me puedo quedar en horario, aves muevo los días en que iba a subir mi blog post o cambio los días en que voy a trabajar en ellos porque se me termina el tiempo. Usando una libreta y planificador me ayuda mucho a tener mi blog organizado.

How do you plan your blog posts? ¿Cómo planeas tus posts para tu blog?


Love,

Perla Sanchez



2 comments:

  1. Overall I like having a physical planner rather than just a notebook for planning, which I used to have. I also enjoy it more then using a calendar app, another planning method I have tried. custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me I just find that having the months and days sections helps me stay better organized, because unlike a plain notebook you can see your week/month at a glance, allowing you to see other events that are coming up. I also find that with a physical planner, I look at it more then when I used the google calendar app to plan. Not to mention decorating it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day. I don’t know if you have noticed but lately I have been posting a lot of my planner spreads on Twitter (@perlasancheza). gul ahmed lawn , lawn suits online shopping , lawn dresses online , pakistani designer lawn suits , pakistani cotton suits online , lawn collection , lawn suit design , new lawn collection , unstitched suits pakistani , lawn suits with prices Well ever since Elle Fowler reintroduced me to planners, I have been obsessed! I’m really enjoying the planner decoration trend. I just love decorating and writing out my weekly To Do list or Goals. I have tried many ways of planning my blog from writing lists only, to using a digital calendar and now I have finally found what works for me. Having a physical planner has really changed the way I plan my blog posts and today I will share with you my process!

    ReplyDelete