Thursday, September 20, 2012

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo


When I started hearing about dry shampoos I was so excited but got disappointed with the first one I purchased. (I will put the link to this review at the bottom) Because of this I think I waited for a while before buying another one. I was not disappointed this time!


Cuando empeze oyendo sober dry shampoos estaba muy entusiasmada pero el primero que compre me decepciono.  (Pondre un link a bajo para  la crítica del producto  anterior) Por esta razon creo que estaba nerviosa de comprar otro, pero esta vez no fui decepcionada.


The Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo has okay packaging, I don’t love it but it does it’s job, it’s grey and looks like a hairspray bottle. I love the smell of it; it’s sweet and citrusy and lasts in my hair for a long time. People have complemented the smell of my hair saying it smells like candy. The spray works really well to tame the oils at the roots. My hair is super oily that I usually have to wash my hair every day but I’m able to go 3 days with out washing my hair with this shampoo! I love this dry shampoo and would recommend it. Cost: $3.29


El Suave Professionals Dry Shampo tiene embalaje normal, no me encanta. Se mira como una botella de laca de pelo gris.  Pero si tiene muy buena fragancia, es dulce con cítrico. Cuando uso este producto gente me dicen que mi pelo tiene  el olor de dulce. Este producto me ha encantado no solo tiene buena fragancia si no al usarlo puedo ir sin lavar mi pello por 3 días, una cosa que fue imposible antes porque mi pello es tan grasoso. Antes tenía que lavar lo todo los días. Recomiendo este champú a todos especialmente si tiene pelo muy grasoso como yo. Costo: $3.29
                                             Before/Antes:

                                              After/Despuse:


Thank you so much for reading! Please leave a comment.

¡Gracias por leer! Por favor deja un comentario.




Here's a link to my other dry shampoo review:

http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/07/suave-pro-keratin-infusion-dry-shampoo.html