Saturday, March 23, 2013

NIVEA LIP BUTTER vs VASALIEN LIP THEARAPY




It’s been such a long time! I finally finished my finals so here is a new review on the Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss. I have been really wanting to try this new chapstick but I couldn’t find it anywhere until a few weeks ago. I really, really like it though! Most chapsticks don’t really help my lips for more than an hour except for the Vasaline Lip thereapy which can be very thick and sticky if you grab a lot. I think this is my new favorite chapstick like product. Did I mention how amazing it smells?! It has the most yummy caramel smell, I’ve never had a chapstick smell like this before. I really recommend it and can’t wait to try out the Macedonian nut one. Both of these chapstick like products are winners to me!



¡Ha pasado tanto tiempo que no escribo en mi blog! Finalmente he terminado mis exámenes y les tengo una nueva revisión de Nivea Lip Butter en Caramel Cream Kiss. Por mucho tiempo he querido tratar este producto pero no lo podía encontrar en ninguna parte hasta unas semanas atrás. Me ha encantado mucho porque casi todo los bálsamos, excepto el de Vasaline lip thereapy, realmente no ayudan a mis labios secos, pero este si me ayuda mucho. El de Vasaline puede ser pegajoso, entonces creo que el de Nivea es mi nuevo favorito. ¿He mencionado que maravillosa aroma tiene? Tiene la aroma de caramelo más deliciosa, nunca he tenido un bálsamo que tenga aroma como este. Recomiendo este producto y ya no puede esperar para tratar el de Macedonian nut. ¡Me encantaron estos dos bálsamos, los dos son ganadores para mí!


NiveaLip Butter ($3.99)
Pros:
-moisturizing / hidrante
-long lasting / dura mucho tiempo
~Amazing unique smell / tiene una aroma genial

Cons:
-annoying packaging / el embalaje es irritante




Vaseline Lip Therapy ($1.44)
Pros:
-mositurizing / hidrante
-long lasting / dura mucho tiempo
-smells good /tiene buen aroma
-cute packaging / lindo embalaje

Cons:
-sticky / pegajosa


Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

xxPerla



Instagram: 



Youtube:











34 comments:

  1. i want this lip butter nivea
    xo

    -Nora
    www.makeupbynora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wan to try the nivea product :)
    great post
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :-*

    Would you like we to follow each other(gfc, bloglovin, facebook...)? Just let me know!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta mucho nívea. Buen post.
    Besos

    http://floresparachic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to try them...
    Btw you have a nice blog! What about following each other ?


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of nivea products and I definitely want to try this. Especially since for everyday makeup I don't wear lipstick I always prefer something like this. I bet it smells good!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you list the pros and cons, really helpful. I may have to try this stuff out :)

    Following now, I'd love it if you'd follow back :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi thanks for visiting http://futurereflectionsk.blogspot.com I followed you on your bloglovin and GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nivea lip butter? I never heared about. Thanks for sharing.

    What do you think about following each other with GFC and bloglovin. Let me know I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really interesting!! We have to try it!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review, I will have to check this out!
    Thanks for visiting and following along at my blog.
    Following back.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, thanks for your comment! :)
    I like this lip butter! it's a good review!
    bye!
    Dani

    http://danishandmadecreations.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a HUGE fan of the Vaseline Lip Therapy as well!! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Hope you have a Magnificent Monday
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vaseline is such a necessity! Cannot live without it :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, I'm your newest follower right now

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Nivea cream :)

    http://leclatdelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!!! Thanks for your comment.. Now I follow you too.. :)
    Kiss
    Eli

    http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. How big is the tin? It looks huge for some reason in the photos. It sounds like a great alternative to Vaseline, too, because while Vaseline works it can be really gross!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very small, it fits in the palm of my hand. :)

      Delete
  19. very cute packaging! very great review..followed your blog back :) hope that your blog can inspire me more

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oooohhhh dear :)
    thanks for your comment!you're very nice :)

    NEW POST IN MY BLOG!
    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vaseline is my go-to any day but when thats not available Carmex is my thing.

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love everything Nivea, thanks for this, going to look out for it.
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The lip butter looks so tasty :)

    Yours
    zimtkringel.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everyones raving about the nivea lip butters soon I need to try them!x
    justsayjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete