Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What’s in a name? ¿Qué hay en un nombre?

Hello everyone! I’m really glad I’ll be able to blog more now and decided to do an update. Recently I changed my blogs url address from perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com to perlasancheza.blogspot.com. This is because I didn’t really think about or really know what my blog was going to turn into when I named it. Although my blog is mostly makeup reviews, I don’t want to be limited to that. Case and point, I really like to do style boards and wish lists too. I would also like to put pictures and updates up.

¡Hola¡ Estoy muy feliz hoy porque voy a poder hacer mas blogs y decide hacer un update. Recientemente he cambiado el url de mi blog de perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com ha perlasancheza.blogspot.com. Esto se debe a que cuando nombre mi blog no sabía en que se convirtiera. Aunque mi blog es casi solamente criticas de maquillaje, no quiera está limitada a solo este tema. Una cosa que me gusta mucho poner en mi blog son style boards y wish lists. También me gustaría poner fotos de otras cosa y updates.

1. Lacie Floral Woven Peplum Top $24 boohoo.cm, Forever 21 striped Peplum Top in Red  Stripes & Navy Stripes $17.80 forever21.com 2. Latex Inset Legging $16.90 wetseal.com 3. On Bow Skinny Belts $10.50 wetseal.com 4. Pretty bead tassel Necklace clearence $11.00 Dorkthy Perkins




Also, should I keep making my blog bilingual or should it be in spanglish? I’m asking this because I feel like spanglish is more common in real life over here in California and there are even magazines and televison programs that are not bilingual perse, as in both languages are separated, but spanglish, a mixing of the two. spanglish is such an interesting culture, sometimes I find myself taking notes in spanglish, lol. Well please let me know what you think. Now I’ll leave you guys with my newest Pretty little Liars style board on Hanna, for more style boards check out
my Pinterest.

También les quería preguntar, ¿Debería mi blog ser bilingüe o escrito en spanglish? Estoy preguntando esto porque siento que spanglish es mas común en la vida real aquí en California y hasta hay revistas y programas de televisión que ya no son bilingüe, en el sentido que los dos lenguajes están separados, sino en están mesclados en lo que se puede llamar spanglish. Yo hasta me encuentro tomando notas en spanglish, jajaja. Por favor dejen me saber lo que piensan. Ahora les dejo con mi más nuevo style board de Hanna quien es una de las protoganistas de Pretty Little Liars, para ver más vayan a mi Pinterest.

Bilingual or spanglish? ¿Bilingüe o spanglish?
Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar¡

xxPerla

Intsagram: @perlasancheza


Pinterest:

 Youtube: