Friday, March 29, 2013

Mona Style Board/Update

Season 3 Episode 18/Temporada 3 Episodio 18




Hello, today I have a style board inspired by Mona form Pretty Little Liars!! I don’t really care for her style as much but I really liked this sweet outfit of hers especially her hair. The lesson from Mona I think here is dress nice and sweet when you’re bad. Thank you all for your comments on my last update! I’m happy to say my blog with stay bilingual :) I have a very special post tomorrow so please come and check it out!




¡Hola! Hoy les tengo un style board inspirado por Mona de Pretty Little liars. La verdad no me gusta su estilo mucho pero este outfit si me gusto especialmente su cabello. Creo que la lección de Mona aquí es de vestirse dulce y amable cuando eres mala. ¡Muchas gracias por sus comentarios en mi último update! Estoy feliz de decir que mi blog continuara ser bilingüe :) ¡Tengo un post muy especial para mañana, por favor vuelvan a mi blog mañana!
                                                                
Do you like Mona’s style? ¿A ustedes les gusta el estilo de Mona?
Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y commentar!

xxPerla

Instagram: @perlasancheza


Pinterest:


Youtube: