Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blogging and Vlogging

Blogging and Vlogging

Hi everyone! I know I haven’t been blogging for very long but I have come to love it and even erred on the obsessive side! (My family will ask what I’m doing and then say "don’t tell me you’re on your blog") Because of how much fun blogging has become, I decided to try out vlogging. Please check out my Welcome Video for my YouTube channel:


¡Hola todos! Ya sé que apenas he empezado ha ser blog pero me ha encantado y veces se puede decir que estoy obsesionada. (Mi familia me pregunta que estoy haciendo y luego dicen "No me digas estás en tu blog") Blogging es tan divertido para mí que he decidido empezar a ser vloggs. Por favor miren mi Welcome video en YouTube:




My vlogs will be makeup related, like my blog but videos which sometimes lets you experiment more. On my vlog you can expect reviews, tags, tutorials, favorite products and empties.

Mi vlog va hacer sobre productos de belleza, como mi blog pero en videos. En mi vlog puede esperar ver revisiones de productos, tags, tutoriales, favoritos productos y productos que he terminado.


Thanks for Reading! Please comment and I will comment back, I hope all of you have a great weekend!
¡Gracias por leer! Por favor dejen comentarios y les respondiere, ¡que tengan un buen fin de semana!


xxPerla