Sunday, February 8, 2015

Airspun Loose Face Powder




Hello! I hope all of you had a great January. Today I decided to write a review about my favorite setting powder. It is the Airspun Loose Powder in Honey Beige. Can you believe this powder has been around since 1935?!

¡Hola! Ojala han tenido un enero maravilloso. Hoy decidí escribir sobre mi favorito polvo de cara. Es el Airspun Loose Powder en Honey Beige. ¿Puedes crear que este polvo ha estado vendido desde 1935?



I use this powder everyday and I feel like it does a great job at keeping my makeup in place. It also helps me tame down my brows and get them ready to fill in with a darker brow powder. It mattifies my brows because my moisturizer leaves them kind of shiny looking.  

Yo uso este polvo cada día y ayuda mi maquillaje quedarse todo el día. También ayuda preparar mis cejas para cuando las llene con polvo más oscuro. Hace que mis cejas no se vean brillosos, porque mi crema los deja viendo se brillosos.

Price: $5-7



What it claims to do:
Lo que dice que hace:
-Hides tiny lines, wrinkles and blemishes
Esconde linas pequeñas, arrugas y manchas
-Gives softness to the skin
Da una suavidad a la piel
-Sets Makeup
Hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia
-Can be used as a foundation
Puede ser usado como base de maquillaje

+Pro
-Very thin, tiny powder that doesn’t leave the face looking cakey
El polvo es muy fino y no deja la cara viendo se apolvorada
-Sets makeup for the whole day
Ayuda que tu maquillaje se quede todo el dia
-Does help hide tiny lines
Si ayuda a esconder linas pequeñas
-Does Give a softness to the skin
Si da una suavidad a la piel
-Comes in many colors
Viene en una variedad de colores
-Comes in the original packaging and the new plastic packaging shown here
Viene en el embalaje original y en el embalaje nuevo de plastico visto aquí
-Great price and you get a lot for the money
Tiene un precio razonable y agarras mucho producto por el dinero


-Con
-A lot of powder comes out at once with both the new and old packaging
Mucho polvo sale a la misma vez con los dos tipos de embalaje


~Tips
-I use the Real Technique Powder Brush to apply this powder
Yo use el Real Technique Powder Brush para aplicar este polvo
-To get the right amount of powder out, I just tip it over and use the bit of powder on the lid.
When it doesn’t fall on the lid I tap the brush on the bottom half and use the lid to diffuse it.
Para agarra la cantidad de polvo que quiero, solo lo volteó al revés y uso lo que se queda en la tapa. Cuando no se queda nada en la tapa muevo mi broche por arriba y uso la tapa para mezclar lo.

What is your favorite setting powder? ¿Cual es tu favorito polvo?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
Love,
Perla Sanchez

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter If you follow me on twitter, tweet me so I know to follow you back! :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment