Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Products I regret buying: #1


Hello, I thought I should group these products together instead of making separate blogs of each since they are each disappointing products. Let’s get started:



By far my most disappointing resent purchase is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-day straight styling spray. For one thing, all though it got rid of my frizz it left my hair really stiff. Most alarming though, was how it left it feeling sticky. Yes, I said it STICKY. Not only that but it didn’t last 3 days straight. My hair was straight for one day, add to that how it felt sticky/stiff and you get a horrible product. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. Costs: $8.99



The second product I regret buying is Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002. I was really excited to buy this because I had recently found out about primers. I don’t like to take make up along to school and work for touch ups so this seemed like a good fit. This product seemed perfect, the price was also reasonable at $7.49. The problem with it was that it made me have horrible breakouts. I usually get small pimples but after using this I got really big ones where I had put the primer. It also didn’t keep my makeup on. I would not recommend this product.





The third product I regret buying is the Clean and Clear finishes mattifying cleanser. Maybe I put my hopes to high with this product. I was expecting it to keep my face matte for most of the day. It only kept it matte for a few hours before my skin got oily again. Besides that it was a good cleanser but don’t buy it if you expect it to keep your skin matte. Costs: $7.24


Thank you, for reading my post! Let me know what products you regret buying.
xPerla

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about the Rimmemel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer, athought it do not give me breakouts, I found it did nothing to keep my makeup on all day.

    Marisa

    thecoralcharm.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wasn't a good purchase. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete