Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Why do you wear makeup? Tag



1.      When you began? ¿Cuando comenzastes?

I started wearing makeup around the end of high school and the beginning of college. I had worn makeup before but just maybe lipstick or a shadow, not a full face of makeup.

Empecé a usar maquillaje como al término de high school y el comienzo de mis estudios universitarios. Antes solo me ponía o una sombra pero no una cara completamente maquilada.

 

2.      How do you feel without makeup? ¿Cómo te sientes sin maquillaje?

I don’t feel as confident; I feel like a monster! When I go out I need to wear makeup or I feel really self conscious and like people are looking at my hyper pigmentation.

Sin el maquillaje me siento como un monstro! Cuando salgo de casa necesito que tenerlo o me siento como si toda la gente me mira y solo mira mi hyper pigmentation.

 

3.      What do you like about makeup? ¿Qué te gusta sobre el maquillaje?

I like how it can enhance what you like and cover your blemishes or what you want to hide.

Me gusta como el maquillaje puede ser usado para aumentar lo que te gusta o esconder lo que no me gusta de tu apariencia.
 
 





 (& for fun!) 3 Holy-grail items

1.      Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid foundation: Fresh Beige 70

2.      Almay Clear Complexion Concealer: 200 Light/Medium

3.      Wet and Wild Ultimate Eye brow kit: 693 Ash Brown

 

1.Darkest color Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit 693 Ash Brown 2.Lightest color Wet n WildUltimate Brow Kit 693 Ash Brown 3.200 Light/Medim Almay concealer 4.Fresh Beige 70 Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
 

I got this tag from Sprinkle of Glitters & BeautyCrushes youtube channel; Let me know if you do the tag. I think it will be fun to see how people feel about their makeup. I tag everyone!

Este tag fue de Sprinkle of Glitter y BeautyCrush en youtube, dejen me saber si hacen este tag. Creo que será divertido saber cómo nos sentimos sobre nuestro maquillaje. ¡Las hago tag a todas!