Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Polish



Wet n Wild already has super affordable cosmetics but the other day at Walgreens their new line of Fergie nail polishes were 80 cents off! I thought it was a great bargain.

 

 
I picked up Hollywood Walk of Fame which is a glitter nail polish with different colored stars and smaller bits of silver glitter. It’s a beautiful nail polish but the brush is horrible and you really need to shake the bottle to get a good amount of glitter but I think it’s worth it especially at such a low price. Cost: $1.00 ~2.00



 

 Este es el nuevo pinta unas de Wet n Wild en colaboración con Fergie. Se llama Hollywood Walk of Fame y tiene brillo de estrellas y líneas finitas. Es muy lindo y no cuesta mucho. El único problema es el cepillo que no agarra mucho glitter. Yo lo recomiendo y lo compraría otra vez. Precio: $1.00~2.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
xPerla

19 comments:

  1. Loved it! Super cute!
    We are following you too :)

    thewoodsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'd love for you to follow me and i'll follow you too!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nail polish! I want one like this :)

    Thanks for your lovely coment!

    XX
    Shape and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You have a great blog! I followed under Lauren on GFC:) please follow back!

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I think I'm already following you but I will double check. Thank you so much for commenting! <3

      Delete
  5. Ahh, i like these nails! :) xx

    http://doyoulivethelifeyoulove.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your comment! I will follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course! I´m following you :)

    http://littleblackcoconut.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and following! I'm following you too!
      <3

      Delete
  8. Hey dear!
    Thanks for your comment, of course we can follow each other. I just followed you via GFC :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and following, I'm following you too now! :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for commenting! Let's follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im such a massive fan of nail varnish's like this lately! This ones gorgeous! Thank you for your comment now following xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thak you so much for commenting! I'm following you too now :)

      Delete