Saturday, December 27, 2014

Milani Face Powder

Double duty! This face powder can be used as a face powder or bronzer!

 Hello there, long time no see! This post is a review of the Milani Face Powder. Milani has little by little become one of my favorite drugstore brands. Their concealer is my favorite for full coverage! So it was no surprise to me when I instantly fell head over heels for this face powder. ( I bought 06 Medium Tan)

Hola, ¡Mucho tiempo que no nos vemos! Este post es sobre el Polvo De Cara marca Milani. Milani poco a poquito se ha convertido en unas de mis marcas favoritas de maquillaje. ¡Su corrector es un de mis favoritos para una cobertura completa! Entonces, no me sorprendí cuando me enamoré de inmediato con este polvo. (Compre 06 Medium Tan)


Isn't the design just lovely? I could look at this picture all day... :b

First off, look at how pretty the design on the powder is! I love it when makeup brands go the extra mile and add special touches like this because putting on makeup is a relaxing primping time for me. It just makes the makeup process so much more fun! Not to mention that this matte face powder is perfect for contouring and sculpting the face! It has become my favorite bronzer for contouring. I use it almost everyday because it is very buildable. I can use just a bit for work or apply a lot for a party or night out. If you're in the market for a new bronzer or a contouring/ sculpting face powder, I totally recommend checking this one out!
Primero, ¡hay que apreciar que bello es el diseño del polvo! Me encanta cuando marcas de maquillaje hacen cosas especiales como esto porque poniéndome el maquillaje es relajante para mi. ¡Cuando el maquillaje también se ve bien, hace este proceso mucho más divertido! Se ha convertido en mi bronceador más favorito para enfatizar los pómulos. Lo use casi todo los dias porque podes usar poquito par un dia de trabajo o mucho para una fiesta o noche con los amigos. Si estas buscando un nuevo bronceador para enfatizar los pómulos, ¡recomiendo este producto totalmente!


Cost | Precio: $7-5.99


At the bottom of the face powder is a mirror and an applicator.
FYI: I have a light medium skin tone and use the Milani 06 Medium Tan as a bronzer.

+Pro:
-Beautiful design | diseño hermoso
-Buildable intensity | Puedes crear la intensidad
-Matte finish | Polvo sin brillo
-Perfect for contouring and sculpting cheekbones | Perfecto para enfatizar los pómulos
-Wide selection of colors (9) | Gran selección de colors (9)
-Inexpensive | Precio economico
-Sleek packaging | Embalaje elegante

-Con:
-I can’t think of one thing I don’t like! | ¡No puedo pensar en algo que no me guste de este producto!

~Tip:
-If you get a darker color like I did, you can use this face powder as a bronzer to contour and sculpt your face! You can also get it in your matching shade however, and use it as a regular face powder.
-Si compras un color más oscuro com you, ¡puedes usar este polvo como bronceador para enfatizar lo pómulos! Si lo compras en tu color de piel puedes usarlo como polvo regular para la cara.

Here is a swatch of 06 Medium Tan.
 
I'm on the right and I have my Milani 06 Medium Tan bronzer on! How do my cheek bones look? :)

My sister Emily and I share the same birthday, December 20th, but were born different years! | Mi hermana Emily y yo compartimos el mismo cumpleaños, el 20 de diciembre, ¡pero nacimos en diferentes años!

What is your favorite bronzer? ¿A cuál es tu favorito bronceador?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
Love,
Perla Sanchez

If you follow me on twitter, tweet me so I know to follow you back! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment