Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Essentials

Here are the items that stood out for me this summer!

Hello everyone! While some are saying farewell to summer, it feels like mine has been kicked into high gear. My town has been experiencing higher than normal temperatures. This has been both a blessing and a curse, giving me an excuse to wear cut off shorts but meaning I’m sweaty all day! Well in honor of summer, I’m going to share with you some of my summer essentials. From makeup to shoes!

¡Hola todos! Mientras que muchos estan diciendo adiós al verano, se siente como si el mio ha intensificado. Mi pueblo está teniendo temperaturas más altas que lo normal. Esto ha sido una bendición y una maldición, dando me excusas para ponerme shorts pero significa que estoy muy sudorosa ¡todo el día! Bueno en honor al verano, voy a compartir con ustedes mis esenciales del verano. ¡Desde maquillaje a zapatos!


Sunblock
This is one of my favorite sunblocks.

First off, one of my summer essentials is sunblock! Now that I’m in my 20s I feel more aware about my skin and keeping it healthy. I still remember the carefree days of being a teenager and not even taking care of my skin! Well I can’t have that luxury anymore, now I make sure to apply sunblock before going outside. I really like this brand but I use whatever I happen to have.

Para empezar, uno de mis esenciales del verano es protector solar! Ahora que estoy en mis 20s me siento más consciente sobre mi piel y manteniéndolo saludable. Todavía recuerdo mis días sin preocupación de la adolescencia cuando no cuidaba mi piel! Ya no puedo tener ese lujo, ahora me aseguro de aplicar protector solar cuando voy afuera. Me gusta mucho esta marca per uso lo que tenga.

Bright Lipsticks
I have been loving using bright lipsticks! Especially hot pink and red!

This summer I have become more courageous with my makeup! Inspired by all the colors and brightness of summer, I have been obsessing with bold lips. Wet N Wild is a great brand to experiment with because it’s so affordable, so I bought a couple of bright and nude shades. I love using the brighter colors! 

Este verano he sido más valiente ¡con mi maquillaje! Inspirada por los colores y resplandor del verano, estoy obsesionada con labios vibrantes. Wet N Wild es una marca genial para experimentar porque es tan económico, entonces compre unos brillantes y unos labiales naturales. ¡Me encanta usar colores brillantes!

Primers & Setting Sprays
I use the Elf primer and NYX setting spray to keep my makeup on, on hot days!

These two primers are so incredible! Even in the hot summer weather, they keep my makeup on all day. Walking my dog has become a workout on it’s own lately, I sweat so much it’s ridiculous! Well, these two products combined keep everything in place.

Estos dos primers son tan ¡increíbles! Hasta en este caluroso verano, mantienen mi maquillaje todo el día. Llevar a caminar mi perro se ha convertido en una sesión de ejercicio, ¡es ridículo cuanto sudo! Estos dos productos combinados ayudan a que todo  mi maquillaje quede en su lugar.

Sandals
I love these sandals because they hide my toes! Hahaha!

Another must have for summer, are sandals! I guess everyone thinks their feet look weird, well that’s why I bought these Mexican style sandals or Chanclas. They perfectly cover up my feet and toes. They also have a strap so I don’t have to worry about them ever falling off as I’m walking! (which has happened before, I’m so clumsy) The only down side? A weird tan! But you can’t win them all.

Otro esencial para el verano ¡son sandalias! Creo que todos piensan que sus pies se miran raros, por esto es que compre sandalias estilo Mexicanas o Chanclas. Cubren perfectamente mis pies. Tienen tira y no tengo que preocuparme ¡de que se me caigan mientras camino! (algo que sí ha pasado antes, porque soy tan torpe) ¿La única inconveniencia? ¡Un bronceado raro! ¡No siempre se puede ganar!

What were your summer essentials? ¿Que fueron tus esenciales del verano?

Love,

Perla Sanchez


2 comments:

  1. These two primers are so incredible! Even in the hot summer weather, they keep my makeup on all day. Walking my dog has become a workout on it’s own lately, I sweat so much it’s ridiculous! Well, these two products combined keep everything in place. gold shawls and wraps , shawl wholesale online , prom shawl , embroidered pashmina shawl , pashmina shawls manufacturers , shawl fashion , men's pashmina shawls , best pashmina shawls , buy shawl , pashmina shawl in nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone! While some are saying farewell to summer, it feels like mine has been kicked into high gear. My town has been experiencing higher than normal temperatures. This has been both a blessing and a curse, giving me an excuse to wear cut off shorts but meaning I’m sweaty all day! Well in honor of summer, I’m going to share with you some of my summer essentials. From makeup to shoes! lawn salwar kameez , ladies lawn suits , pakistani lawn collection , pakistani suits online , embroidered lawn suits , pakistani suits , lown dress , pakistani printed suits , pakistani lawn suits with chiffon dupatta , lawn clothes

    ReplyDelete