Saturday, December 19, 2015

Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit & Brow Pencil

 
 Hello wonderful readers! I know I have previously made a post about my eyebrow routine but in this post I wanted to give you a full blown review of my two favorite eyebrow products. They are both from the very affordable brand Wet N Wild. These two products are the Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil in Brunettes Do It Better and the Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit in Ash Brown. Both of these products have been my go to brow products for some time now, to the point that I even buy back ups! If that doesn’t say obsession I don’t know what does! Keep reading for my full review or click here to see my step by step brow routine.

¡Hola maravillosos lectores! Se que ya he hecho un post sobre mi rutina de ceja pero en el post de hoy les quería dar una revisión de mis dos favoritos productos para la ceja. Estos dos productos son de la marca muy economica, Wet N Wild. Los dos productos son Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil en Brunettes Do It Better y el Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit en Ash Brown. Los dos products han sido mis favoritos por mucho tiempo, ¡hasta compro extras! Si esto no es obsession, ¡no se que lo es! Sigue leyendo para ver mi revision completa o has click aqui para ver mi rutina de ceja. 

Here is what the brow pencil looks like new. They have at least four different shades.

Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil
Brunettes Do It Better
$1.99

Here is the brow pencil I'm currently using, along with my back up. I use them until their is no more left!
The pencil glides on smoothly and is easy to remove.
I use the spoolie at the end to comb my brows.
 Pros+
-affordable | economico
-has a spoolie at the end | tiene un cepillo spoolie
-goes on smooth | raya suave
-easy to blend | fácil de mezclar
-darkens brows | oscurece las cejas
-gives thicker looking texture | da una textura mas gruesa
-lasts all day | dura todo el día
-easy to clean when you accidentally go out of the line | facil de limpiar cuando se sale de la línea

Cons-
-makes some brow hairs stick together | hace que algunas cejas se pegen juntas
-they sell out fast so it can be hard to get the right color | se venden muy rápidamente, puede ser dificil encontrar el color correcto

Overall
I would and do keep buying this product, over and over again! I always get compliments on my brows and refer people to this miracle worker. For just $1.99, you should give it a try! It works great on my brows, filling in areas with sparse brows. I always use the spoolie at the end of the pencil as well, it helps separate my brow hair and make them look more tamed.

Si compraría este producto otra vez, y ya lo he comprado de nuevo. ¡Lo sigo comprando una y otra vez! Siempre me dan complementos sobre mis cejas y les digo de este producto milagroso. Solo es $1.99, ¡deben de tratarlo! Trabaja muy bien en mis cejas, llenando las áreas con poca ceja. siempre uso el cepillo spoolie que viene en el otro lado del lápiz, ayuda a separar mis cejas y hacer que se miren domesticadas.

This is my favorite brow kit!

Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
Ash Brown
$3.99

On the left is a new brow kit, on the right is the one I'm currently using.
I use the brush that comes with it but not the tweezers.
Pro+
-affordable | economico
-comes with wax, a brown color and a black/brown color | viene con cera, color marrón, color negro marrón
-comes with a small angled brush (which I use) | viene con un cepillo pequeño y angulado (que yo uso)
-easy to blend | facil de mesclar
-adds depth and texture to eyebrows | da profundidad y textura a la ceja
-covers up sparse areas | cubre áreas con poca ceja
-darkens brows | oscure la ceja
-lasts all day | dura todo el día
-looks natural | se ve natural
-compact for travel | bueno para viajar
-comes with a mirror that pulls out | viene con un espejo que puedes sacar

Con-
-gets dirty fast | se enmugra rapido
-flimsy packaging | empacamiento débil
-the tweezer it comes with is useless | las pinzas que viene con el no sirven para nada

Overall
I love this product! It is a holy grail product for me, I have and will keep repurchasing this product. It’s so affordable and makes my brows look great! I always recommend this product too. Give it a try next time you see it at the drugstore! I like to use this brow kit after I line my brows with the eyebrow pencil. It gives it more texture and a natural effect. Using both the pencil and the kit makes it so my brows don’t look drawn in.

¡Me encanta este producto! Es uno de mis favoritos, ya volvi a comprar lo y seguire comprando lo. Es tan económico y ¡mis cejas se ven geniales! Me gusta usar el brow kit después de alinear mis cejas con el lápiz de ceja. Le da más textura y efecto natural. Usando el lápiz y el kit hace que mis cejas no se vean dibujadas.

What are your favorite eyebrow products to maintain your brows on fleek? ¿Cuales son tus favoritos producto de ceja?

Love,
Perla

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter  
 

1 comment:

  1. I would and do keep buying this product, over and over again! I always get compliments on my brows and refer people to this miracle worker. For just $1.99, you should give it a try! It works great on my brows, filling in areas with sparse brows. I always use the spoolie at the end of the pencil as well, it helps separate my brow hair and make them look more tamed. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

    ReplyDelete